CEO completes his tenure
Shirish Potnis Completes his tenure as CEO of IITBAA
Shirish Potnis, has completed his tenure as the CEO of IITBAA. He started his term with AA on March 7, 2011. He spent 3 days a week serving the IIT Bombay alumni community as the AA CEO.
On behalf of all who worked closely with him, we thought it would be most appropriate to list the AA team's achievements during Shirish's tenure. AA milestones achieved during Shirish's tenure:
1) A grand Decennial celebration for AA's 10th birthday in August 2011
2) Two successive farewell functions for graduates with the corresponding massive Give One enrollments
3) A multi-sports well-attended Alumni-Student Sports Day
4) First multi-track Alumni Day program in 2011 along with the inaugural AA publication called Fundamatics that was an instant and grand success
5) A more active India-based webteam membership
6) Making AA staff permanent employees rather than contractors along with policy manuals for HR and Accounts operations
7) Launch of Nashik, Hyderabad, and Gujarat chapters
8) Rebirth of Mumbai Monthly Meets so make the Mumbai chapter more active
9) Continued and bigger operations of legacy projects such as the FAP, YFA, and RFWF along with much bigger and comprehensive operations in HATS and STARS
10) A closer contact with the student as well as faculty communities
11) And, last but not the least, approval of additional office space for AA in the new guest house building.
Clearly, the IITBAA is a super-active place right now and we will surely miss Shirish.
He has decided to move on so he can keep his other commitments.