Latest updates on the accommodation:
- Please note that the guest house rooms have already been allotted.
- We are in process of arranging rooms at other places outside the campus (such as MTNL Guest House)
- Please note that the rooms will be on twin-sharing basis. An alumnus coming alone can opt for a shared room or a full room (and pay the charges accordingly).
- Request you to let us know if you wish for accommodation (and for how many persons how many guests) so that we can arrange for it.
- Allocation will be done in the last week of October.
- Registration does not cover your accommodation charges, hence when we allocate rooms, we will write to you about the charges of accommodation since an advance payment is mandatory. Once the charges are communicated to you, request you to make the payment immediately i.e. within a week. This is necessary since we are required to make an advance payment to the guest houses.
- Accomodation at Fariyas: The payment of Rs. 12000 per person that you have made for the Fariyas part of the programme covers the room charges including all meals and no separate intimation from you is necessary.
Rooms at the guest house will be on request on a first-come-first-served basis after the payment. You need to register for the reunion first and then request accommodation.
Charges of accommodation at IITB Guest house ( Rs. 1200 per person per day). All IITBAA life members get a 50% discount in the guesthouse. You can become a IITBAA life member by applying online here. Life membership of IITBAA is NOT covered in registration fees.
There are limited rooms available at IITB Guest House. These will be alloted after you register (with payment) on a first-come-first-serve basis. Those who are not able to get accommodation at IIT Bombay Guest House will be accommodated at MTNL Guest House which is close to IIT Bombay campus. MTNL Guest House charges are Rs. 2640 on twin sharing basis (i.e Rs. 1320 per person per night). We will also arrange bus pick-up and drop-off on a daily basis from MTNL guest house.
Payment will only need to be made at the IIT Bombay Institute guest house counter while checking-out however at MTNL guest house, an advance payment is to be done to IITBAA since IITBAA will make an advance payment on your behalf.
MTNL Guest House: Also known as CETTM Hostel, MTNL guest house is within ten minutes of IIT Bombay campus. The address is:
MTNL Guest House,
Note: Check out time 10:00 Hrs inclusive of boarding. There is no provision for extra beds and children below 15 are not allowed at the MTNL guest house. Accommodation charges once booked are not refunded.
Options for more high end lodgings in the vicinity are:
1. Rodas Hotel
Central Avenue, Hiranandani Gardens, Powai. Mumbai 400076.
Tel: +91 22 6693 6969; Fax: +91 22 6693 6979; E-mail: email@example.com
2. Renaissance Mumbai Hotel and Convention Centre
#2 & 3B, Near Chinmayanand Ashram, Powai, Mumbai 400 087.
Tel: 91 22 66927777 ; Fax: 91 22 66928899
3. Meluha Hotel
Central Avenue, Hiranandani Gardens, Powai, Mumbai 400076
Tel: 91 22 257 555 55
You can request lodging either at the time of registration or via 'request booking' link at the bottom of this page. You need to be registered for the event and must have your registration confirmation code handy for this.